SSC CPO PAPER-II RESULT DECLARED CHECK YOUR RESULT FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION
The Staff Selection Commission conducted a Computer based
Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and
Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017(Paper-I) from 01.07.2017 to
07.07.2017.
The result of Paper-I
was declared by the Commission on 06.09.2017. Paper-II of the said Examination
was held on 15.12.2017 for those candidates who qualified in PET/PST. 2. Based
on the cut-off fixed by the Commission (Paper-I +Paper-II),
Category-wise details of the candidates qualifying for
appearing in Medical Examination are as under
-
|
MALE
|
SC
|
ST
|
OBC
|
ExS
|
GEN
|
TOTAL
|
|
Cut off marks in Paper-I + Paper-II
|
217.50
|
230.00
|
271.75
|
204.00
|
|
|
|
Candidates Available
|
646
|
343
|
1260
|
572^
|
2887*
|
5708
|
|
FEMALE
|
SC
|
ST
|
OBC
|
|
GEN
|
TOTAL
|
|
Cut off marks in Paper-I + Paper-II
|
161.00
|
140.50
|
192.00
|
|
264.75
|
|
|
Candidates Available
|
80
|
48
|
208
|
|
616*
|
952
|
MALE:- *Includes 72-SC, 23-ST & 1152-OBC candidates are
qualifying at UR standard. ^ Includes 7-SC, 6-ST & 160-OBC & 399-UR
candidates
FEMALE:- *Includes 15-SC, 10-ST & 266-OBC candidates are
also qualifying at UR standard.
CLICK BELOW FOR DOWNLOAD THE LIST
FOR DETAILS VISIT http://ssc.nic.in/
No comments:
Post a Comment